Alta Ski Area
CONTACT: Connie Marshall
LOCATION: Alta, Utah
DATES: Dates available through April 13, 2008 on an individual basis
Airfare to Salt Lake City- Transportation to and from Salt Lake City
· Airport transfer to Sheraton City Centre in Salt Lake City
· All transportation to and from ski, lodging and meal locations
· Ski rentals at Canyon Ski & Board Rentals
· All meals
· Spa access for an afternoon of hot tubing and relaxation
· Cocktail Party with Wasatch Powderbirds, Utah’s premier helicopter guiding service
· Alta ski day with Alaska Mountain Guides
· Adventure Series presentation, Everest: A Journey to the Top, presented by Snowbird Snow Safety Assistant Director Dean Cardinale
- Personal purchases
JOURNALIST REQUIREMENTS-PRINT PUBLICATIONS ONLY: Writers with an assignment for an article related to adventure travel, family travel, or outdoors will be given priority. If you write for a major publication (100,000 circulation or more) or are on assignment as a freelancer, you may be eligible for this trip. Writers with assignments will be given priority. Please provide clips or links to current articles / publications. Journalists will be considered based on the criteria of national exposure, circulation of publication, and Letter of Assignment.
DESCRIPTION: Enjoy two adventure-filled days at Alta and Snowbird experiencing skiing, backcountry adventures, fine dining, intimate lodging, and much, much more! Press trip is limited to six media guests. Media rates available by request. Journalists who write for ski, winter or adventure publications in the New York City area and the East Coast are desired as well as major city newspaper travel or ski editors and national magazine writers/editors.
This press trip is sponsored by Utah- Life Elevated, the Salt Lake City International Airport, Alta Visitors Bureau, Salt Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau, Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort and Alta Ski Area.
For more information, please visit www.alta.com or contact Connie Marshall at the phone number above.
# # #