About Adventure Media
Why Choose Adventure Media?
Who We Work With
Adventure Media is a 15-year-old firm offering a full range of media relations and marketing communications services to the adventure travel industry as well as the outdoor gear and apparel industry. With more than 30 clients worldwide, we are proud of our continued success and leadership in the markets we serve.
We believe that effective PR is the best investment you can make to promote your business. It is often said that while paid advertising increases "name recognition," media exposure increases "brand credibility" and credibility is everything when consumers are making important buying decisions such as who can deliver meaningful travel experiences.
CONTACT ADVENTURE MEDIA
Now we're getting to the good stuff.
Using our proprietary Press Release distribution network we'll customize a messaging program based on your needs and your target market.
Refined Strategic Media Plan
Conduct corporate image analysis to develop a more comprehensive media relations plan which will include market position assessment, refined target audiences and media messages and action plan/timeline.
Online Media Kit
The media kit will be the centerpiece of your media program and includes company overview and contact information, current press documents and past articles and photos and logos for print and online use.
Your account manager will provide weekly client contact.
We will work with the appropriate person(s) on your staff to create effective press documents which will include:
- Announcements Brief 1-2 paragraph releases on topics such as new trips, new destinations, etc.
- Major Announcements These could be a major change in business direction, major new destination, etc.
- “Trend” Press Releases For “trend” press releases we will ask someone on your staff to “weigh in” on major news topics related to your business. These are a vital component of your PR program as they are an opportunity to establish your company as an authority on in the markets you serve.
- Feature Story Releases A feature story is often longer than a hard news story. Feature stories are often called “evergreen” because they do not fade and remain relevant for a long time.
- “Best of” Lists Client will be submitted to applicable “best of” lists. “Best of” list recognition is a powerful tool which can be utilized on correspondence, your website, literature, etc to build credibility and attract bookings.
- Guide Books Submissions Appropriate guide book submissions will be made.
Adventure Media will issue press trip invitations, screen potential journalists and do post-trip follow up to maximize the value of the client’s press trips.
News Release Distribution
Adventure Media has developed a proprietary database of over 4,000 travel journalists. Our database will be analyzed to create a custom distribution list the client. News releases will be search engine optimized through Emailwire and can be sent out via Marketwire or PRNewswire.