SHERIDAN, Wyo.— This year, Bighorn Country USA Camping & Music Festival promises nonstop entertainment and live performances to country music fans across the nation! Delivering a lineup that includes Frankie Ballard, Keith Urban, The Band Perry and Toby Keith, Bighorn Country USA is sending country music fans into a frenzy of excitement. Before digging out those cowboy boots and festival dresses, make sure to purchase tickets now before prices go up!
Tickets range based on day, reserved seating options and VIP packages. Current ticket prices are as follows:
• 3-Day General Admission tickets are $189 for adults and $79 for ages 3-12; 3-Day ticket holders get FREE ADMISSION on Wednesday
• Single Day General Admission tickets for Wednesday are $59 if purchased by May 31st, $69 June 1-16th and $79 at gate
• Single Day General Admission tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday are $99 for adults and $49 for ages 3-12
• 3-Day Reserved Seating: Gold tickets are $400; Silver tickets are $350
• VIP Firewater Passes are $150 (ticket holders must have a 3-Day pass to purchase VIP tickets)
• Camp sites range from $100-225
For complete lineup and schedule information, visit www.bighorncountryusa.com and click here to purchase tickets. This event takes place June 17th-20th, 2015 at Trails End Concert Park in Sheridan, Wyoming. For hospitality and lodging information, visit www.sheridanwyoming.org.