FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Award-winning tour operator, ExperiencePlus!, believes that cyclists of all ages, abilities, and experience levels should have the opportunity to explore the world by bike. New for 2015, they are excited to roll out their novice-friendly Sightseer Tours series. This innovative style of trip is designed specifically for travelers new to bicycle touring, families, or for those who are seeking a relaxing cycling adventure at a more leisurely pace.
Bike Paths of Italy’s Lake Garda – Sightseer Tour
Romantic Verona is the perfect place to begin this 8-day ride through some of northern Italy’s most intriguing and beautiful areas including its largest lake – Garda:
· Explore romantic Verona and Bassano del Grappa in two of Italy’s most bike-friendly regions
· Bicycle amid stunning mountains on valley bike paths
· Discover Verona’s treasures (and Juliet’s balcony!) with a local guide
· Explore new depths with an underground tour of the Roman city of Tridentum
· Take a leisurely boat trip on Lake Garda
· Train through the breathtaking Sugana Valley
· A choice of summer departures are available starting at $3650 per person.
France’s Châteaux of the Loire Valley – Sightseer Tour
The Loire Valley is renowned for its beauty and showcases all of the elements of a best-seller: romance, revenge, charismatic historical figures and tantalizing cuisine - a perfect vacation featuring:
· The finest castles in the Loire Valley including: Azay le Rideau, Langeais, Ussé, Villandry, Amboise, Clos Lucé, Chenonceau, Cheverny, and Chambord
· 3-nights in a luxury hotel in Leonardo da Vinci’s Amboise
· 2 nights in a converted castle, with a pool, extensive grounds, and a gourmet restaurant
· Swimming pools 5 out of 7 nights
· Explore the medieval quarter of Place Plumereau with its wood-beam houses and grand mansions, and the stunning St Gatien Cathedral in Tours
· A choice of summer departures are available starting at $4075 per person.
In addition to all of the cornerstones of the beloved ExperiencePlus! classic tours, the Sightseer Tours also feature:
· Daily rides of 30-50 km (18-30 mi) over gentle terrain
· Use of relaxing and mostly car-free routes along bike paths and country lanes
· Activities other than cycling (boat trips, city-walking tours, culinary adventures)
· Relaxing multi-night hotel stays
· Kid-friendly activities, lodging, meal options, and equipment (small bikes and trailers)
· E-bikes available for a modest fee
The great news is that all of these tours are currently on sale! Submit a $500 per person deposit before November 15, 2014 and save $200!